2.9 Question

Steve Checkley steve.checkley at taxcalc.com
Thu Apr 17 04:19:40 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have put up a post on the quality board about the metal windows
(please vote for it!). Under 2.9, the metal windows look great under
Leopard but retain the thick window frames of the previous metal
style... which isn't in keeping with the updated HIG.

A reply by the Rev team to my issue said that they'd be looking into
this.

Once it's solved, it should be nicely possible to create a unified
titlebar/toolbar look under Leopard (by blanking out the main portion of
the window with a white graphic and using what remains for the tool and
bottom bars). When it's in, I'll be a very happy chappy, so roll on the
next update! :o)

Ta,

Steve