Problem with put URL and websites

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Thu Apr 17 00:43:56 EDT 2008

Warning: I don't know much about this kind of thing.
Is it possible that the TimeSpan item is being set by the
"drawLocations" JS function in this file?:

http://content.mqcdn.com/dotcom-release-11-build.19/cdn/js/dojo/dojo.js.results.js

(That's a ref in the source of your mapquest URL below).

Phil Davis