Problem with put URL and websites

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 00:08:32 EDT 2008

I will repeat my contention that the provider has either reformatted their
output to your browser or you are not getting the same page somehow.

looks like it should have a text string just before </span>
thus it appears that the data you want is missing.

Further examination:  When I use your url to get the page in a browser,
there is a delay before the page appears, this version has no Estimated
time, then a refresh occurs and the time now appears.

My guess is that the server has changed the way it serves the page and you
will likely need to put a wait into your script.

Actually, this might  mean cannot simply do "put url HTTP into tVar" since
it looks like you are being sent a preliminary version with advertising,
then the final version.

How much work do you want to do to get the Estimated time?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas