Problem with put URL and websites

Fred moyer fmoyer at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 23:55:03 EDT 2008

Based on replies I have received (thanks for them) I don't think I
explained the situation properly. Let me try again: Until a month
ago, I was able to retrieve the drive time between two zip codes by
using (for example):

    put "http://www.mapquest.com/maps/01778/03861/" into bunchofText

Up until about a month ago, bunchofText would contain (for example):

    Total Estimated Time: 1 hour 35 minutes

Therefore, it was a simple matter of using offset("Total Estimated
Time:", bunchofText) to retrieve the drive time between two zip codes.

Then, suddenly my script didn't work. Using Variable Watcher I found
that bunchofText now contains some mysterious code. It now looks like
this:

    Total Estimated Time: <span class="timeSpan" id="dirTimeSummary"></
span>

Obviously, I now can't retrieve the drive time. Does anyone have any
ideas what I should do?  Incidentally, I have tried using revBrowser.
But when I use the following script:

on mouseup
   put the windowid of this stack into tWinID
   put "http://www.mapquest.com/maps/01778/03861/" into tAddress
   put revBrowserOpen(tWinID,tAddress) into tBrowserID
   revBrowserSet tBrowserID, "showborder","true"
   revBrowserSet tBrowserID, "rect",rect of img "browserimage"
   put revBrowserGet(tBrowserID,"htmltext")
end mouseup

Revolution crashes

Any suggestions/help would be most appreciated!

Thanks
Fred Moyer