Alphabeticisation ?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 21:03:44 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Richmond Mathewson <geradamas at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Of course if one wanted to be b*tchy the fact that
>
> sort lines of fld "myListField"
>
> occurred to neither Kay C Lan or myself could be
> blamed on something to do with the RR Documentation:

Hey, I don't blame the docs, I blame it purely on my lack of a grasp of the
English language, or if alphabeticisation is a Scottish word, then a lack of
a grasp of the Scottish language ;-)

I just assumed your problem was more complex than just a simple sort.

Those who do want to get b*tchy would probably say your problems are just
more complex ;-) but they probably don't appreciate your tangents on this
list as much as I do :-)