2.9 Question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 15:10:17 EDT 2008

Joe,

Rest assured that only a very very small subset of users have
experienced the Freeze Save problem and we have been tracking it down
along with/for the Rev team. We had a couple of work-arounds and yet
it seems it might be a conflict outside of the Rev software. I have
removed the offending software for now and contacted the company about
this conflict.

Also, using GLX2 to save my stacks I have never had the freeze issue
at all.

To be safe if you use USBOverdrive or iKey/xKeys then you might want
to remove them when using the new version.

Lastly, I think the Metal issue was resolved. Maybe others can chime
in on that one though.

Go ahead and download 2.9, you will love the fixes and the speed
increase. I know I have.

Regards,

Tom McGrath