2.9 Freeze on OSX

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 12:04:07 EDT 2008

Jac,

That did it. Thanks for the explanation. Apparently the shared folder
was the problem.

And of course, the stack saved WITHOUT any problems so now the Freeze
is locally suspect.

Something changed between 2.8 and the way 2.9 saves that is now in
conflict with one of my local settings.

This feels like the old OS9 days using the Extensions Manager. Oh
well, now to find where the conflict lives.

Thank you,

Tom McGrath