This has to be easy! Tell a program not to open a file

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 16 09:38:54 EDT 2008

Thanks, Trevor, that's a nice tutorial. Now, how do I do this on my
Mac running Mac OS X? I was thinking that supplying an external
manifest file with the executable might work, but I'm not sure how to
do this.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info