This has to be easy! Tell a program not to open a file

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 16 04:35:53 EDT 2008

Thanks, Sarah. Although that's a security crater, it is also kind of a
relief as I don't need to change much in my installer projects. For
other projects, I'll have to come up with fancy names like
GoinStallUrPC. Feel free to make suggestions ;-)

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info