This has to be easy! Tell a program not to open a file

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 15 18:47:25 EDT 2008

So... let me rephrase that question. Is there a way to run my app in
administrator modus, without having to ask the user to open the
properties window and set admin mode manually?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info