Problem with put URL and websites

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 13:10:53 EDT 2008

Quick answer without knowing details is that the web page you are visiting
has been reformatted or you are being directed to another page, which has a
different format.

One easy solution is

put url "http://mapquesturl" into page
set the itemdel to tab
replace ">" with tab in page
replace "<" with tab in page
put itemOffset(" Total Estimated Time", page) into pos
put word 1 of item (pos+5) of page into estmVal

Of course, you would need to find the correct number (I have used 5 in this
case).  It looks like the page code is creating a header, then the values
will follow in another section.  Very common with newer web hosting
technology.

Hope this helps

Jim Ault
Las Vegas