copyright infringement question

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Apr 15 10:17:20 EDT 2008

Hi there,

It sounds to me like your company is looking for a lawsuit to come
your direction soon.

You should try to create something original, not steal someone else's
ideas,
and try to make them look like your own.

Look at your ethics first, and say to yourself; "If that had been my
idea would I want
someone else to copy-cat my idea, and not give me anything for it in
return?"
If you found someone infringing on your idea, would you sue to protect
your idea?
I think if you look at things this way, you will have your answer.

Just because something is out on the internet, doesn't make it free
for you to
exploit.  This is why we have copyrights, and patents.

Just my 2 cents.