2.9 Freeze on OSX

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Apr 15 02:33:59 EDT 2008

I did/do not experience this, but I remember Bill in one of his messages
to beta testers asking to help create a reproducible recipe of the
freeze on OSX. It was reported to the QC (#6256) but could not be
reproduced by the developers and therefore could not be fixed. Its
status is still pending, which may mean there still is no recipe to
reproduce the bug...

2 cents from
Viktoras