Upload to revonline = crash

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 14 07:12:21 EDT 2008

Hi Ian,

I used to have a crash in Windows. As soon as I tried to open
RevOnline, Rev would crash. The cause was QuickTime.

I have just tested uploading a stack in Mac OS X 10.5.2 intel with 2.9-
gm-1 and this works fine.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info