Pre-Questions for Making Money with Revolution Panel

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Apr 13 14:52:40 EDT 2008

My last email to the list for today - I think :-)

Im a member of the Making Money with Revolution panel at Revolution Live
2008. If you are coming to Revolution Live 2008, Id like invite you to
participate in a thread on the Revolution Live 2008 special interest group
to ask "pre-questions" for this panel. The reason to do this is so that
panel members can anticipate and prepare as much material that you are
interested in. I look forward to your questions!

Join in here: http://miryesoftware.ning.com/group/revolutionlive

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing