Standalone has wrong look and feel

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 17:23:53 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 5:07 AM, William de Smet
<williamdesmet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>  I just made a standalone with RR 2.7.4 on OSX 10.4.10 and the look and
>  feel is all wrong.
>  It looks like Mac OS 9. I never had this before. The only thing I did
>  was that I openened some .rev files in legacy format.
>
>  Is there a way to get the original look and feel (OSX) back in my standalone?

I remember this problem. It's to do with some Plugin files not being
copied to the standalone.
Go to your Revolution 2.7.4 application and look inside the package
(right-click and choose Show Package Contents).
Open the Contents folder and you will find a Plugins folder containing
4 support bundles.
Copy this folder to the equivalent place in your own app and it should all work.

Cheers,
Sarah