Bug? Rev app creates invisible files?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Apr 12 00:29:34 EDT 2008

I can verify this with a lot more frequency (finder bug): in fact the
immediate "non-appearance" of files in the finder  has become so common
place in my work flows that I no longer regard it as a problem... I
think of it more  like it's a little kid who is hiding behind the bushes
for a bit, but will come out when he gets tired of not getting
attention... photoshop batch processing, Indesign Creo/Kodak Postscript
exports, Distiller hot folders driving PDF generation... processing AIFF
to ACC in itunes...Version Cue etc. output is very often invisible until
the finder "snaps out of it..." ...then all the kids show up... this
happens locally and more "egregiously" over the network on mounted
volumes--which is more understandable, but none the less disconcerting
for some. Blink, "Gee! it didn't work... (I get a support call......) Oh
Wait! never mind, its there now...sorry to bother you..."