Hardcopy documentation for 2.9

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 11:39:40 EDT 2008

On 11 Apr 2008, at 17:12, Marian Petrides, M.D. wrote:
> 3.  Is there an easy way to print out the Transcript Dictionary, the
> way you can print out the PDF of the User Guide?

I don't know about 1 and 2, but you can easily make a printing script
on top of my documentation reader, to create the dictionary as pdf, or
print it.

For example (untested):

on mouseUp
   repeat with x = 1 to the number of lines in field "list" of stack
"bvg docu"
     set the hilitedline of field "list" of stack "bvg docu" to x
     send "selectionchanged" to field "list" of stack "bvg docu"
     put the htmltext of field "text" of stack "bvg docu" after theText
   end repeat
   revPrintText theText --or whatever
end mouseUp

Note that you need lots of time, as well as a tree's worth of paper to
print onto (best to test it first with just few entries in the field
"list").

BvG Docu can be found on my page:
bjoernke.com/runrev/stacks.php

have fun