Rev cgi server and SSL

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 04:55:08 EDT 2008

What exactly do you mean by 'The server is not SSL protected.'?

Is the certificate installed on the server? Apple Server Admin pdf -
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/Server_Administration_v10.5.pdf

These might be of help:

https://support.comodo.com/index.php?
_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=901&nav=0,1

Nice background - http://www.afp548.com/Articles/web/sslcert.html

Cheers,

Luis.