good Rev demos

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Thu Apr 10 13:13:33 EDT 2008

At 10:04 AM -0700 4/10/08, Lynn Fredricks wrote:
>That just tells people there's no reason to bother
>looking now - which means they will not look

You may have scanned over my message too quickly, and missed this part:

"if you're tempted you may as well go for it with this particular deal."

I don't think I was incorrect in saying that there are frequent
special offers involving Revolution, but I did make the point above,
that this deal was good enough to be taken, and no need to wait for
another deal to come along.

There's a fine balance to achieve when promoting one product on a
competing product's email list. It can't all be glowing praise
(unless it's a completely flawless product), because people won't
take you seriously. If you try to be honest about good and bad
points, hopefully they will believe the good points.