good Rev demos

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Apr 10 13:04:25 EDT 2008

> Which they often don't want to do. As an example of what
> should impress these people, here's a screen recording I
> posted to a Director list:
>
> http://staff.funnygarbage.com/colin/revui.mov
>
> Something as simple as that is way beyond what Director can
> do, and although you can do something like that with Flash,
> the controls wouldn't be OS like, and not changeable with a
> menu selection.

Colin,

I wish the rest of your message to the Director list had been as positive as
this.

When we offered a very nice competitive sidegrade to Director users it would
have been appreciated if you'd been more supportive and not shot it down as
the flavor of the week. That just tells people there's no reason to bother
looking now - which means they will not look. Since Director's been around
for so long - there's a mighty big tribe of Director users who show much
skepticism over anything new or different.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software