2.9 Freeze on OSX

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 11:19:28 EDT 2008

Ok, now that the 2.9 version has been out for a little while I need to
know how many people are experiencing the Freeze while performing a
Save problem (computer lock up with force restart the only way out).

I can not use 2.9 at all since it now happens every time I go to save
after writing some code. I have installed RR from scratch and repaired
permissions on my HD and removed most extra preference panes etc. from
my system and still have the instant freezes when saving with 2.9.

This does NOT happen with 2.8 which I am using everyday. The same
stacks will freeze in 2.9 but not in 2.8.

How many people are experiencing this Freeze on Save???

Thanks

Tom