good Rev demos

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 10 10:59:33 EDT 2008

Colin,

If you want to demo a OSX-only app, you might want to have a look at <http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com
 >. This programme records screen actions and turns them into a
QuickTime movie. I don't know whether Flash can do this, but if they
can't I think they would envy us Rev users. Make sure to experiment
with it before doing a demo. Write me off-list if you need help (or
write me off-list anyway, if you're going to use it).

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info