It's almost that time.

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:10:11 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 4:55 AM,  <runrev260805 at m-r-d.de> wrote:
> David,
>
>  that works with Axialis Workshop without problems.
>  Maybe there is free software also to do this job. But IconWorkshop is worth paying for it.
>  And remember you pay once and get lifetime upgrades.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Matthias Rebbe

Thanks to all that replied...

Both Matthias & Terry were spot on! Axialis IconWorkshop works great
and is just the type of software I was hoping to find. It does one job
very well, it's easy to use, I don't have to learn to use another
massive image editing software title and it won't break the piggy
bank.
The perfect solution from my end.

David