problem with drag-dropping a text string

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 8 20:03:04 EDT 2008

Hi Jacque,

I tried this. As long as you don't pass the message, it isn't too
late. Perhaps this is new in 2.9.

I didn't try to actually set the dragData again, though. I believe it
is easier to store the dragdata in a variable and use the variable
from there.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info