Icons don't appear

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 8 13:31:17 EDT 2008

Marian,

Don't everlay it. Instead, set the visible of the image to false and
set the icon of the button to the ID of the image.

The IDE is the result of about a decade of decision making by perhaps
a dozen of different developers. I guess RunRev will need to look
into this issue some time.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 8-apr-2008, om 19:15 heeft Marian Petrides, M.D. het volgende
geschreven: