Refresh Table after editing record in another stack - bumped

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:52:21 EDT 2008

If you turn on "Revolution UI Elements in Lists" in the VIew menu, you
will be able to show the Revolution stacks in the Application Browser
and edit their scripts directly. You will be able to check the scripts
there and perhaps apply them.

However I see what you mean about slow updates. Have you considered
just using the database calls yourself and not using the query
builder? I find that to be enormously faster, and once you get used to
it, much simpler to maintain.

If you want to try this out, you might like to start by having a look
at my MySQL test stack at <http://www.troz.net/Rev/tutorials.php>.

Cheers,
Sarah