how to work with binary data inside a Rev cgi script ?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Mon Apr 7 15:21:30 EDT 2008

Hi again,

For those interested (if any), I finally succeeded in merging pdf code
from a Rev cgi with binary pdf code from a php script...
Actually, I used a tradeoff : I modified the php code so that the binary
code doesn't need any further processing when imported inside the cgi script.

It works, which is the most important for me right now, although I'm still not
sure how to handle binary data inside a Rev cgi script...

Anyone with an elegant solution is welcomed.

Best,
JB