Interesting error [got it and is major bug]

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Mon Apr 7 14:32:04 EDT 2008

On 4/6/08 6:58 PM, "Paul Gabel" <paulgabel at comcast.net> wrote:
I don¹t, maybe somebody knows better on how to avoid it but I think it is a
major problem. There is a "mouseUp" message 'go to stack "abc"' in a btn in
one stack pointing to another stack "abc", in stack "abc" there is a table
fld with a "mouseUp" message, that gets triggered when the "mouseUp" btn is
clicked in the previous stack. In other words it does not differentiate the
mouse click from where it comes meaning from which stack or card it was
triggered. This is only in 2.9, in 2.8.1 its good, with out any problem.
Hershel