Refresh Table after editing record in another stack - bumped

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:59:03 EDT 2008

I have the same problem. I use the database query builder to fill out fields
in my card and I would like to automate the "refresh" button's call. I tried
sending mouseup to the "refresh" button and get no error but also nothing
happens.
I tried  send "loadTable" to stack "Main Stack" and got the error:

Message execution error:

Error description: Handler: can't find handler

I can't find "loadTable" in the RunRev reference manuel either.

Bill