AW: WMV bug

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 7 04:16:53 EDT 2008

Hi Tiemo,

Did you set Rev's preferences to not load QuickTime on startup? In
your case, loading QT on startup might be the cause of all your
problems in the IDE.

As for me, I keep having the same problems, regardless of whether I
play the movies in the IDE or in a standalone.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 7-apr-2008, om 10:07 heeft Tiemo Hollmann TB het volgende geschreven: