printing quality

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 7 02:39:15 EDT 2008

Hi Nicolas,

I expect printing quality to have slightly improved, but not where
GIFs are concerned. If you haven't done so yet, you might want to set
the dontDither of the image to true and see if that helps.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 7-apr-2008, om 8:25 heeft Nicolas Cueto het volgende geschreven: