Link texstyle

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Apr 5 04:56:16 EDT 2008

Bonjour Yves,

Le 5 avr. 08 à 08:26, Yves COPPE a écrit :
> On mac OS X 10.5.2
>
> I have a textfile
> In the text file, there is plain text and also website adress
> (hyperlink style)
> I'd like to import the text in a fld in a stack so that I can
> preserve the text style of the text file and I can click on the
> link from within my stack and automatically launch safari
>
> How can I  proceed ?
>
> Something like
>
> put URL("file:"& tFilepath) into fld "myFiled"

Two possibilities at first sight:
Or you 'text' file may be imported using 'set the rtfText or
htmlText' and you'll have only to write a linkClicked handler.
Or it is plain text:
In this case, you have to parse it using some regex to localize
possible links and set their style accordingly first.
Hope this helps.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.