New Classic Standalone with 2.9.0

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 00:52:43 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just compiled a Classic Standalone using 2.9.0 with my very small HC
stack (56k) that suddenly grew to 2.2 MB, and when transferred to a
Mac G4 running 9.2.2, it produces an error dialog that says it cannot
be opened due to a type -199 error. Rather disappointing; particularly
since this is a very small stack with a number of fields and a few
buttons, that just does a number of fairly elementary structural
calculations. Nothing fancy at all.

The compiled standalone as an OSX Intel opens OK, and appears to work
as it should, though it is 3.1 MB in size.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Joe Wilkins