2.9.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 3 19:10:42 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

Did you compact the stack in HyperCard before importing it? It happens
very rarely (never happened to any of my own stacks), but there might
be some garbage in your stack that makes Rev think it isn't a
HyperCard stack.

Is the file size different, after you have copied it over to the Mac
OS X machine? Do you use any compression tools when transferring it to
the other machine?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info