Congratulations!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 3 16:59:21 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'd like to congratulate the RunRev team with the release of 2.9!
Revolution 2.9 is definitely the best release ever. Thank you RunRev,
for your commitment to make your product better. You have been very
succesful.

Not every bug has been fixed, in fact there are more bug reports than
ever, but I am sure that's because people feel their bug reports are
taken seriously now and feel encouraged to report more bugs.

The new website also looks great and I very much like the story about
Revolution at NASA, which is on the front page.

Thanks for making my professional life as a programmer a little easier.

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info