Rev on Web?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Apr 3 13:08:13 EDT 2008

Devin,

No, no... Not a stack, an application!  Basically, we're replicating a web
app with no install.

On Windows, I can put "http://www.mydomain.com/myapp.exe" in a web browser
and run it (ya have to click "run").  Can you do something similar for the
Mac - where no install is needed, or "player".

Thanks,
-Dan