Using revDatabaseColumnNamed returns weird character when database field has NULL

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Apr 2 15:36:52 EDT 2008

Sorry for the long description, but had to make it concise for everyone.

Testing my application that accesses MSSQL thru ODBC (in 2.8.1) on WINXP, I
manually typed in some records into the table using Enterprise Manager. I
left some fields without any values, and therefore MSSQL displays <NULL>,
for no value. OK so far.

When using the subjects rev command, I see that for the fields without any
value (<NULL>), it puts some character (a square) into the field on the
stack.

So my question is, how do I look for nulls in a SQL table field and NOT put
it into the field on the stack?

TIA,
Mark Stuart