Rev cgi question

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Wed Apr 2 08:26:23 EDT 2008

Richard ,

I have done that dozens of time, mostly on linux & windoze servers...
So I'm not sure about OSX settings, but one thing I'd check first is the
spelling of the folder's name... it might sound silly, but many times
I have been blocked by spelling problems (or case sensitive spelling)
when referring to folders & files...

JB