dateItems (also see Controls or Decorations)

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:06:12 EDT 2007

Just found another oddity with two machines running proportedly the same version of Rev.  On one machine (the one that shows "Decorations" instead of "Controls") keyword dateItems does not appear in the documentation and does not work.  On the other machine it does.  Go figure........

If anybody else is running build 472 and is not seeing dateItems then I'll post it as a bug.  Please let me know

BTW, we did check for updates to Rev and it reports no updates are available.

best, Bob....

Bob Earp - Ashford Technologies Inc.