Quicktime on Windows

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Sep 27 01:40:29 EDT 2007

Curry,
I'm on a Mac at the moment but if you are testing in the IDE,  under
Rev's General preferences there is a check box for "Load QuickTime on
startUp" and a tool tip that suggests setting dontUseQT will fail if
Rev does loads QT on startup.  Perhaps this preference is turned on?

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/