Why isn't this a date?

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 15:41:30 EDT 2007

On 25 Sep 2007, at 18:47, Eric Chatonet wrote:
> Convert command:
> Note:  The range of dates that the convert command can handle is
> limited by the operating system's date routines. In particular,
> Windows systems are limited to dates after 1/1/1970.
> I do regret this but it seems documented...

After I posted, I realised it was probably related to this. However,
if you set the centuryCutoff to 70, then "04/04/68" will retun true.
It seems that Rev is doing more than checking the format of the
string, and is probably doing a conversion of some kind.

Mikey, can you use the centuryCutoff to get round your problem?

Cheers

Dave