Why isn't this a date?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:59:51 EDT 2007

Thanks for pointing out that there's a note under "convert".  I didn't
look there.  I was looking in "is a " and under "date" for some
information.  I think Rev should make that particular caveat bold
print.

That's a really bizarre restriction, imho.  I've got five other
development tools on my desktop that don't have this problem.  I
wonder why Rev never worked around it.

Again, this is one of those cases where it would be nice to be able to
intercept commands in the message path and patch them.