Sortable Lists

Mike Hughes hughesmike2 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:44:39 EDT 2007

I would like to create a very Mac-like list of items with rows and columns
and have it sortable exactly like the Finder's "as List" view. So if you
click on a column heading, it makes that heading aqua blue and sorts either
descending or ascending on that column.

How do I create such a list in Revolution? I've noticed this type of
interface is common in Cocoa apps (iTunes, Cog, etc.) I have the sorting
code figured out, its more just the interface that has stumped me. Do I have
to create the interface from scratch to resemble that style?

Many thanks,

Mike