ANN: MikMod External (mod and mod-like playing library forMacOS X)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Sep 24 19:13:21 EDT 2007

Tereza-

> I am so glad I solved the puzzle at last—I would surely have  recognized
> the problem sooner if I hadn't been off the C/C++ wagon  for the last 3
> years...

...maybe yes, maybe no. I try to avoid macros in programming whenever
possible, exactly for reasons like this. They're easily prone to the law of
unintended consequences. I'm not sure why Mark saw fit to write the
external.h file in that manner, as I think there are better ways to get the
desired result without having to resort to macros that invoke macros, but as
always, there are many ways to get where you're going.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net