LibKiosk External (was Re: Kiosk Question - Lock User In)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Sep 18 18:52:10 EDT 2007

Andre-

Congratulations! This is a welcome addition to the externals community. I
knew we were gonna be in trouble when you started learning to program in
C... <g>

In my role of nit-picking, though, I should point out that you're setting
r_err to True in the case of any error. When a True value is returned to the
engine, ALL script processing stops immediately. You may have intended this
drastic consequence, but it's probably better form here to return False on
error and do error handling at the Transcript level by checking the "result"
for empty after calls to the external.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net