ANN: LibKiosk External (was Re: Kiosk Question - Lock User In)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 17 04:41:24 EDT 2007

Thanks, Andre,

I'm going to test it. This might come in very handy for a few
educational projects of mine. Oh, and congratulations with your first
external!

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 17-sep-2007, om 7:16 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: