Crash - error 0xc000005

Arie van der Ent arietext at mac.com
Sun Sep 16 02:48:40 EDT 2007

Richard,

It  is not the framework – EmpDB – that's  causes the trouble,  it 's
the logic I built in some of my own substacks.  I am working on OSX
10.4.10 also and it works fine. Errors  occur in the Windows
standalone. I think Ihave  to rebuild  the whole thing and test it
part by part.

Arie van der Ent

Arie's  Koppieshop  - The Netherlands

Op 15-sep-2007, om 21:19 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: