Crash - error 0xc000005

Arie van der Ent arietext at mac.com
Sat Sep 15 14:25:48 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

It is the first standalone I made for Windows. The application is
based on the Employee Database of Richard Gaskin. There is a stack
that can be cloned en filled with data (first card). The cloned stack
exists of 10 cards. After filling in the data the first card the
results are shown on the next cards. On openCard en closeCard there
is some action to get he results en built the graphics. During this
action the screen is locked. The error occurs during the navigating
between the cards.

I hope this information does help.

Regards,

Arie van der Ent

Arie's Koppieshop  - The Netherlands

Op 15-sep-2007, om 17:00 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: