breakpoint is suddenly being ignored in IDE

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:19:38 EDT 2007

On 9/13/07, Mark E. Powell <runrev at aboutmyfiles.com> wrote:

> The subject line says it all:  breakpoint is failing to break script in t=
> he IDE (2.8.0 Windows XP).   As clean test, I create a new button with br=
> eakpoint followed by an answer dialog inside a mouseup handler.  The answ=
> er dialog appears without interruption.
>
> Have rebooted.  Have searched docs for some mystery property that disable=
> s breakpoint.  No luck.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Mark

I've just run into that problem today. Breakpoints that used to work no
longer do. I've cleared all BPs and then reset them. I've used the
Breakpoint command. The script just goes on happily executing, ignoring all
breakpoints.

Restarting Rev did finally get the breakpoints to start working again.
Still, frustrating to say the least.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein